U.S. Treasuries are sold to investors to finance the operations of the United States Government. These securities are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
U.S. Treasuries provide income to investors over a specific period of time.
Why Invest In U.S. Treasuries?
U.S. Treasuries may be an appropriate investment due to their high quality for investors who seek safety and income.
Features of U.S Treasuries
- Income – Interest on U.S. Treasury bonds is usually paid on a semi annual basis.
- Credit Safety – U.S. Treasury securities are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
- Liquidity & Marketability – The Treasuries market is the most liquid fixed-income market in the world.
- Quality – U.S. Treasuries are an appropriate investment for investors seeking safety and income due to their high credit quality.
- Tax Advantages – U.S. Treasuries are exempt from state and local taxes.
Please contact our dedicated financial professionals to learn more about U.S. Treasury Securities.