Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit offer investors a combination of flexibility and safety. Brokered Certificates of Deposit give investors unique opportunities in structures, pay schedules and maturities. Certificates of Deposit offer safety and liquidity. Let our dedicated financial professionals show you how Certificate of Deposit strategies can play a major role in a balanced portfolio strategy. Contact us today.
Certificates of Deposit, or CDs, provide income over short, intermediate, and long periods of time.
Features of Certificates of Deposit
- Diversification – Diversify your portfolio with an FDIC insured instrument
- Liquidity – CDs can usually be sold on any business day at their current market value.
- Income – Because CDs offer a fixed rate of return, every investor knows exactly how much income he / she will receive.
- Death Benefit – Many of our CDs that will mature in 1 year or more have a death benefit feature. This allows surviving joint tenants or the estate to redeem a CD without penalty, should the registered owner die before the certificate matures. Special provisions may exist on trust and pension accounts.
- Taxable – CDs are subject to federal and state taxes.
Please contact us for more information on CDs.
All investments involve risk, including loss of principal. Past performance does not guarantee future returns.