1) No personal info. Other than your name, please don’t share any personal information or details about your portfolio. This is a public website, after all.
2) No testimonials. Industry regulations prevent us from posting stories about how well (or poorly) people have done by investing with Hennion & Walsh or any other investment company.
3) No advice. Industry regulations prevent us from posting specific investment guidance. Suggestions on how to save money are OK, but stock tips or specific mutual fund recommendations are not.
4) Be nice. We welcome disagreement and constructive criticism, please refrain from general attacks on Hennion & Walsh (particularly when unrelated to the posting), other investment companies, your fellow viewers, and so on.
5) Post pics. Only upload photos to which you own all IP rights or third party materials with the owner’s permission. Don’t upload any photos of third-parties without their consent.
6) Please don’t use Twitter to request transactions, ask questions about your investments, or raise customer-service issues. Instead, contact Hennion & Walsh directly.